For Initiative Leaders, Organization Development, HR, Learning & Development
If you’ve dealt with restructures, you know the confusion they cause:
- People don’t understand their new roles
- They don’t know how to work across functional or business unit boundaries
- They don’t know how to lead if they don’t have authority
- They don’t know which boss to listen to
- They’re scared by all the changes they need to make
- They don’t know what a true collaborative process looks like because they don’t have the skills.
This is why you need a restructure roadmap.
To pick up where the consultants have left off:
- Find out what’s changing and the new rules of the game
- Map business processes that are affected and redefine accountability
- Prepare leaders for their new role
- Prepare everyone to work together in the new structure
Let’s design your Restructure Roadmap together